I read almost 52 books a year. That may sound ambitious, but through the years it has developed as something very normal to me. Reading helps me evolve, advance and achieve the things that I want. My life is all about learning and explore new things.
The following quotes are an ode to my love of learning and exploring. Besides that, it’s to encourage you to embrace your curiosity when it hits. Here are my top 10 quotes:
1. “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” – Albert Einstein
2. “The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.”
3. “To learn one must be humble. But life is the great teacher.” – James Joyce
4. “One of the secrets to staying young is to always do things you don’t know how to do, to keep learning.” – Ruth Reichl
5. “Curiosity is a delicate little plant which, aside from stimulation, is mainly in need of freedom.”
6. “You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love is no longer being served.” –
These were the ones that I liked the most. Use the comment section down below to let me know how you feed your curiosity and what you do to explore and to learn about the things you really like. I’m happy to hear about that!